[Patch] [Patch] Wargame: Red Dragon (2014) PC 14.04.30.430
000244 (Wargame: Red Dragon PC) [14.04.30.430
|Home » Игры » Прочее для Игр PC » Официальные патчи|
Wargame: Red Dragon (2014) PC 14.04.30.430000244
Название игры: Wargame: Red Dragon PC
Год выпуска: 2014
Автор/Разработчик: Eugen Systems
Тип раздачи: Patch
Версия программы: 14.04.30.430000244
Язык интерфейса: многоязычный
Требуемый язык игры: не важно
Описание: Wargame: Red Dragon (2014) PC | Steam-Rip от R.G. Origins
Версия обновления: 14.04.30.430000244
Язык игры:* Русский, Английский, Немецкий, Французский, Испанский, Итальянский, Польский, Китайский, Корейский, Японский
Таблетка: Присутствует (3DM Steam Emulator)
Язык игры переключается с помощью файла Language Selector.exe
Способ установки: 1. Установить игру
2. Установить обновление.
3. Скопировать полностью содержимое одной из папок Crack в папку с установленной игрой.
Список измененийСписок изменений / названий карт: Patchlog 14.04.30.430000244:
- Translating the new texts added in the previous patch.
- Various mispelling or missing accent in the units" names.
- S-8 rockets renamed S-8OFP
- S-24 rockets renamed S-24B
- K-13M missile renamed R-13M
- N-Korean MD 500D LG renamed MD 500D AGS-17.
- N-Korean MD 500D Susong renamed MD 500D Susong-Po.
- N-Korean MD 500D Rocket renamed MD 500D S-5.
- N-Korean Mi-4 Rocket renamed Mi-4 S-8.
- N-Korean Mi-24 renamed Mi-25.
- E-German KHS Mi-8TBK renamed KHS Mi-8TB.
- E-German & Soviet Mi-9 renamed Mi-8R.
- Soviet UAZ-469 AGS-17 renamed UAZ-469 PLAMYA.
- Soviet Mi-8 renamed Mi-8T.
- Soviet MiG-21S renamed MiG-21SMT.
- Soviet MiG-21SM renamed MiG-21Bis.
- Polish Su-22M3 renamed Su-22M4.
- Polish Lim-6M renamed Lim-6Bis.
- Chinese ZLF-92 renamed WZ-550.
- CRV7 rockets renamed M151 CRV7.
- Hydra 70 rockets renamed M151 Hydra.
- CRV7 AT renamed WDU-5002/B CRV7.
- Mk.32 Zuni rockets renamed Mk.24 Zuni.
- ATACMS missile renamed M39 .
- W-German Bo 105CB renamed Bo 105M/VBH.
- American F-15E Strike Eagle renamed F-15D Eagle.
- British Tornado ADV F2 renamed Tornado F.2.
- British Tornado ADV F3 renamed Tornado F.3.
- British Tornado GR1 IDS renamed Tornado GR.1.
- S-Korean KF-16D renamed KF-16C Block 52.
- fixing some missing/misplaced Chinese voices.
- adding new machine gun sounds
- improving infantry weapons sounds
- improving fade-in/fade-out distances for all weapon sounds
- adding a "Turn off weapons" button in the company orders. It will turn off/on all the weapons of all the selected units (hotkey "H"). Note: the button is prensetly localized in English only, but will localize in other languages very soon.
- Adding a Mute feedback on Channels in the global chat. Channels (such as [WARGAME]) can now be muted and unmuted as any player.
- Leaving the game by force (alt+F4 or ctrl+alt+suppr. for instance) will now be marked as a defeat in your stats anyway.
- fixing broken bridges on Chosin Reservoir
- improving the AI in Destruction mode: it should be even less obsessed
about capturing zones than in Conquest mode
- fixing the displayed loss of morale points at the debriefing screen, when retreating
- fixing the income feedback displayed in the deployment menu: it was not taking in account the bonus from cohesion
- extending the pulsing feedback on all battlegroups that have yet some initiative points to spend (rather than only those who cannot move anymore)
- fixing a bug that was allowing a battlegroup deployed on a conflicted zone to disembark nevertherless (that should not be possible)
- fixing some mistakes in the debriefing map: some zones could display a false ownership in some rare cases
- displaying the sector name above the map preview in the briefing, rather than below the map where it was difficult to see
- fixing the battlegroups destruction FX that got downgraded
- replacing Bell 205 by AH-1J in the ROK attack helicopters reinforcement battlegroup (Busan Pocket)
- fixing 2 wrong battlegroups pawn model on the Russian side (Mi24 and BTR-D)
- all campaigns" ending message got expanded
- giving more visibility to the "Create" button of the deck list, by moving it on the left navigation menu
- fixing a bug that could be exploited to move helicopters outside of the map using the LAND order
- fixing a bug causing ships to struggle with the Attack order on helicopters that were just barely outside of their fire range
- fixing the turret of the BTR-ZD Skrezhet
- fixing several texts in all languages
- Fixing the dates of the units, previously units from 1981 were considered as being 1991+.
- Fixing some discrepancies in AA choppers reload times. They are now all considered having only one salvo (all missiles at the ready).
- Fixing Polish assault rifles stats for regular troops: they were all shock!
- Fixing ship guns dispersion: they had none at all before!
- W-German Bo-105P/BHS & Tiger"s Stinger missiles name changed from FIM-92A to FIM-92C, to match their stats.
- SEAD missiles RoF increased.
- Medium range semi-active AA missiles rate of fire increased.
- S-5 rockets" accuracy set at 15% (there were two versions with different stats).
- S-8 rockets" accuracy increased from 15 to 20%.
- S-13 rockets" accuracy increased from 20 to 30%.
- French & German Tigre"s SNEB rockets" accuracy decreased from 40 to 30%.
- French & German Tigre"s stealth reduced a bit, still displayed as Good.
- Chinese Mi-6 now available Motorized, Mechanized & Armored decks.
- Soviet Mi-6 now available Motorized, Mechanized & Armored decks.
- Soviet Mi-26 now available in Airborne decks.
- Polish Mi-8 Zaop. now available Marines, Motorized, Mechanized & Armored decks.
- Polish Star 266 Zaop. size reduced from Big to Medium.
- E-German Versorgungs Mi-8 now available Motorized, Mechanized & Armored decks.
- N-Korean Mi-4 Cargo now available Marines, Motorized, Mechanized & Armored decks.
- W-German PzBefWg Leopard 1 price reduced from 190$ to 185$.
- American CH-47C Chinook now available Motorized, Mechanized & Armored decks.
- ANZAC CH-47C Chinook now available Motorized, Mechanized & Armored decks.
- Canadian CH-147 Cargo now available Motorized, Mechanized & Armored decks.
- British Chinook HC.1 now available Marines, Motorized, Mechanized & Armored decks.
- French Puma Logistique now available Marines, Motorized, Mechanized & Armored decks.
- E-German SchwPz PT-76B price reduced from 25$ to 20$.
- E-German SchwPz PT-76B base availability increased from 6 to 12.
- Polish Zwiadowcy price increased from 15$ to 20$.
- Polish Zwiadowcy base availability reduced from 8 to 6, but with one more level of veterancy, as other shock recon.
- Soviet Ka-52 Stealth reduced from Good to Medium as the Ka-50.
- Soviet Ka-52 now detects radar SAM from further away
- Soviet Ka-52 price decreased from 150$ to 130$.
- Japanese OH-1 Ninja"s stealth reduced a bit, still displayed as Good.
- Danish Spedjerne rifles fixed as regular"s.
- Norwegian Marinejegers rifle"s loadout fixed.
- E-German Strela-2"s missile loadout increased to match similar units.
- E-German Fagot"s missile loadout increased to match similar units.
- Danish Hamlet RoF fixed: it used to fire faster than the other Redeyes.
- S-Korean M48A5K2 price increased from 45$ to 55$.
- W-German KPz M48A2G2 price decreased from 25 to 20$.
- Chinese PGZ-80 price decreased from 25$ to 20$.
- Chinese PGZ-80 base availability increased from 12 to 16.
- Chinese HQ-7 base availability increased from 4 to 6.
- N-Korean BRDM-2 Strela-1 missile changed for Strela-1M to Strela-1.
- N-Korean BRDM-2 Strela-1 price decreased from 30$ to 25$.
- E-German Fla-Kom Strela-1 price decreased from 30$ to 25$.
- French Crotale base availability increased from 4 to 6.
- W-German FRR ROLAND 2 price decreased from 65 to 55$.
- S-Korean KM163 air optic value fixed: it was too low
- Chinese PTZ-59 price increased from 40$ to 60$.
- Chinese PTZ-89 price increased from 60$ to 75$.
- Soviet BMP-3 price decreased from 40 to 35$.
- REDFOR Mi-4A price increased from 35$ to 40$.
- REDFOR Mi-24P/Mi-35P are now available in Support decks.
- REDFOR Mi-6 HP increased from 8 to 10.
- Soviet Mi-28 price decreased from 145$ to 130$.
- N-Korean MD500D AGS-17 price increased from 20 to 35$.
- N-Korean MD-500D Susong-Po price reduced from 35$ to 30
- N-Korean MD-500D Rocket loadout changed from 20x S-8 to 32x S-5.
- N-Korean MD-500D Rocket price reduced from 35$ to 30$.
- N-Korean Mi-8 Gunship price increased from 40$ to 45$.
- E-German KHS Mi-8TBK price increased from 40$ to 45$.
- French Tigre HAD & Tigre HAP price increased from 100$ to 110$.
- American Seahawk price increased from 70$ to 80$.
- American Seahawk base availability increased from 3 to 4.
- American Apache is no more available in Support deck.
- American Apache price decreased from 140$ to 130$.
- Canadian CH-118 SS-11 price decreased from 50$ to 35$.
- Norvegian UH-1B price increased from 10$ to 15$.
- Swedish Hkp 3C price increased from 10$ to 15$.
- W-German Dornier 205 price increased from 10$ to 15$.
- Polish Lim-6M"s rockets fixed: it was using the helicopter variant.
- Chinese Q-5 price decreased from 75$ to 65$.
- Chinese Q-5D"s LT-2 bombs" HE power increased from 14 to 20.
- E-German MiG-21MF price increased from 60$ to 80$.
- N-Korean Su-7BMK price increased from 55$ to 70$.
- N-Korean Su-7BMK base availability decreased from 3 to 2.
- Norvegian F-5A Freedom Fighter price reduced from 60$ to 50$.
- Norvegian F-5A Freedom Fighter base availability increased from 2 to 3.
- Fixing a crash occurring when saving and loading several times a campaign. However the bugged saves cannot be repaired... you will have to delete them.
- Fixing a bug where units were able to direct fire throughout obstacles with the Fire position order
- Fixing the broken deck selection in ranked games lobby
- Fixing the "Black Map" bug.
- Fixing translation mistakes in Russian and Polish languages
- Improving some naval gun/impact sounds.
- Improving infantry small arms sounds.
- Out of the Blue"s conquest zones modified.
- Fixing some camera positions on campaigns" battle start.
- Fixing some flags display error in some opening menu.
- Fixing the automatic return to main menu at the end of a campaign.
- Fixing a naval sector on "Pearl of the Orient" which could cause a crash.
Update 14.04.22.43000024 Patchlog:
- Fix crash when loading campaign saved game
- Fix crash when starting tactical battle in campaign
Update 14.04.18.430000217 Patchlog:
- Fix infinite save in campaign.
- Fix a few crashes when leaving a game.
- Fix crash when starting ranked game.
- Fix players disconnected when ranked match was found.
- Fix several mistakes in texts
- Adding servers for the second 10v10 map, "Gjoll" (actually it is not added by the patch, we had already added the servers today.
12-May-2014 08:27 (after 3 days)
|Home » Игры » Прочее для Игр PC » Официальные патчи|
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum